Monday, December 12, 2011

The journey begins here



Hi there! I'm so glad you've stumbled onto this site, whether by a chance Google search, through a link on another site, via a recommendation from a friend, by personal acquaintance, or by other means. I'm excited to begin this journey with you -- this journey of learning, discovery, and obtaining new skills.

So, who am I? I am a blogger of almost three years, and an aspiring novelist and filmmaking. In recent years, I have also acquired a fascination with all kinds of computer art: from graphic design to 3D modeling, from web design to desktop publishing, from video editing to gaming, and everything in between.

As this interest in "artsy computer things" has quickly grown into a passion, I've been trying to learn more in these areas, develop my skills, and increase my knowledge of how to use the necessary software.

So, what is this blog? This is where I'll share with you the skills I learn along the way. As I traverse the adventurous road ahead of "learning how to make computer art", I'll do my best to share the knowledge I come across.

So, what do you say?

Will you journey with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment