Saturday, September 29, 2012

Moving to Full Sail


It's been a while since I've written, but much has happened. My passion for digital art has advanced from a mere hobby to a serious degree major. This November, I am moving to Winter Park, Florida, to study Digital Arts & Design at Full Sail University. I have already started online course work in advance, and I am stoked the skills I will learn in graphic design, web design, motion graphics, animation, 3D arts, and more.

What does this mean for you? Well, firstly, lots more information I can share on this blog! Secondly, however, I will be very busy with Full Sail's incredibly fast-paced, accelerated program, and I'm not sure how much time I will have for blogging. But I will try to post on here as much as I can, and share some of what I learn so you can walk this journey with me. I hope to see you along the way!

Me visiting the Full Sail campus in June, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment